I don’t know about everyone else, but the first thing I do each morning while I eat my breakfast is switch on my laptop, crank up Firefox, load up my “Netvibes” account and check out the latest entries from a few of what I consider to be my “must-read” Blogs.
Everybody has a select few Blogs that they visit and read everyday (hopefully mine is one of yours *winks*), so please be the sharing caring kind and post your top 2 or 3 in the comments section below.
In the meantime, here’s a quick list of mine:
- Techcrunch – profiles the companies, products and events that are defining and transforming the new web. TechCrunch is written by Michael Arrington.
- BetaNews – Inside information and unreleased products with an emphasis on the world of Google and Microsoft.
- Lifehacker – recommends the software downloads and web sites that actually save time.
- Digg – one of the best resources for the most viewed (popular) websites on the web at any given time throughout the day.
- BuzzShout – one of the best resources for the most viewed (popular) websites on the web at any given time throughout the day.
Then of course there’s a whole number of my friend’s Blogs including Jordan’s “TellTenFriends.com” Blog that I glance over everyday. But I have to say (take note all of you, and you know who you are) you’re all being pretty slack in the Blogging department of late! Get your act together!
Anyway, share your “must-reads” in the comments section below! Cheers!