Shortly before the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics kicked off in a spectacular display at BC Place which has only been bettered by some of the incredible sporting displays we have witnessed so far, I introduced everyone to a handful of talented and creative bloggers who have diligently covered the world’s greatest Winter sporting party from all angles.
In case you have missed their entertaining musings until now, here’s a quick list of 5 of the best entries so far from each of my fellow bloggers:
Miss 604 – www.miss604.com
- Vancouver 2010 Spectator Tips
- Vancouver 2010 Day 7 Trip to Whistler
- The Olympics From a Kid’s Perspective
- Vancouver 2010 Canadian Pride
- Open During the Paralympics and Beyond
Red Mittens – 2010redmittens.blogspot.com
- Uniform & Accreditation!
- Day 5: Pinch me, k?
- Day 7: Another Canada Game, Another Sweet Seat
- Day 8: DEADUMAU5!
- Day 10: Cowboys Fringants
Vancity Buzz – vancitybuzz.blogspot.com
- Protesters Smash Bay Windows
- Vancouver 2010 Cauldron will be Permanent
- Stephen Colbert in Vancouver Photos
- Evildoers Beware, Batman is Here!
- Memo to Team Canada: Time to Put Luongo in Net
Vancity Allie – www.vancityallie.com
- First Look: Preview of the Holland Heineken House Pavilion
- Let the Games Begin: An Olympic Weekend
- Team Canada Wins Over Norway!
- I’m the New Club Bud Party Crasher! and photos from Can-Swe Hockey!
- Club Bud Private NHL Party
Aleks (My 2010 Adventure) – www.my2010adventure.com
Mostly Lisa – www.mostlylisa.com
- How will the 2010 Olympics change my city?
- What does the internet think of the 2010 Olympics?
- Gaston & Lisa: Skating for Gold in 2012
- Becoming a 2010 Team Canada Hockey Fan
- Ignite the Dream 2010 at Robson Square
Nordica Photography’s “Faces of the Games”
- Faces of the Games – Robson Street Karate Kid
- Faces of the Games – Wally Buono
- Faces of the Games – Anti/Pro Games
- Faces of the Games – Swedes at the Olympics
- Faces of the Games – Canadian Family
There’s more than enough reading and great photography amongst that lot to keep you busy for a morning at least!
Now before I sign off for now, let me just clear something up. The 7 Blogs I have singled out for the Olympics are by no means an exhaustive list. There’s tonnes of other quality Vancouver-based Blogs out there that are pumping out awesome content. Sorry if I have offended anyone by leaving you out this time around, I just don’t have the time in my days to cover you all!